1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
Nah. But I am a chicken butt. I wouldn't go if there was a chance I could be lost. Or hurt. Hard to believe, I know but I really am not a huge risk taker.
2. Have you ever been to an island?
I'm there everyday. I am an island. Believe me, there ain't nobody swimming to save me. Until they need clean clothes or groceries, I will be on the island.
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
Eh. Really? I think I like to feel chocolate on my tongue.
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
Eh. Really? I am on an island with chocolate and shades.
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
Eh. Really? Just one. I am the person who takes a separate bag for books when I go on vacation. Last summer, we had the rule that we could only take two bags on vacation. I guess I would hope that I had The Red River of the North series by Lauraine Snelling. Those books are my very favorite books.
6. What are you most afraid of?
Yikes. It might be easier to go with what I am not afraid of.....
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
I call uncle on this one. I simply cannot answer.
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
My wedding picture. This was the single greatest thing to ever happen to me. This man....
makes me a better person every day. He makes me live life. He makes me laugh out loud. He....is all mine.
I know I have 4 pictures, but the pictures of my kids counts as one. Sometimes you just have to bend the rules. Or break them. Because none of this life I have would have been possible if I hadn't been loved beyond belief by these two women:
My Grandma and My Mom.
(Yes. That's me in the red sweater vest with the large bow. It was the 80's. It's what all the really cool people wore.)
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
Afternoon wedding with a cake and punch reception. And a HUGE honeymoon.
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
Forgiveness is tough.
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
Read. Read. And read some more. Sometimes I secretly hope that my doc is running behind just so I can read in peace longer. I know--be careful what you wish for......
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
I really hope there's not one out there. One of me is enough for a lifetime. Yeah, I am that awesome. Just sayin'.