We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Friday, November 20, 2009

Randomness

So I am back.  And I am still overwhelmed.  Not really sure what has gone on to overwhelm me.



See this?  This is fat.  This is bacon fat from 2 pounds of bacon.  No wonder my stomach hurt.  Not to mention why my butt is so big and getting bigger.  Can you say bring me more?



Can you say ninja moves?  Frick and Frack are gone and College Girl will be home alone with her parents for the weekend.  There will be no ninja moves from her dad or I.





I miss summer colors.



Don't you love these shoes?  You must admit that this is a pretty good shot.  Pavement, leaves...good color. 



Roses in November.  Seriously.  And this wasn't the only one.




I love Christmas.  I can hardly wait to get out our decorations out NEXT Friday.  See that Christmas tree?  I lovedlovedloved that Christmas tree.  We had this awesome color wheel that sat near it and reflected upon the tree.  I could sit for hours and hours and watch it.  Plus, was I not the cutest thing you have ever seen?  How about that bow?  Honestly, this is one of my favorite childhood pictures.  I just look so....well, happy.  Just sayin'.

No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17