1. Do you believe, somewhere deep inside, that blonde's do indeed have more fun? That they are "dumber" than brunettes or redheads? Be honest!
Nah. Although I look better as a blondie, I have just as much fun as anyone else.
2. Which animal would you most like to observe in its wild habitat?
Do I have to camp in the wild? I don't like camping so much, therefore I am unlikely to observe any animal in its wild habitat.
3. This week the U.N. announced that Dr. Mazlan Othman has been appointed the official "Alien Ambassador," should any extraterrestrials contact us. Have you, or has anyone you know, ever seen a UFO?
An Unfinished Fabric Object? Is that what you mean? I have seen plenty of them.
4. Name your favorite Hitchcock film.
Honestly, I had to google this to find out if I had ever REALLY seen a Hitchcock film. Turns out I have seen several. Much to my surprise. I haven't ever watched 'The Birds' all the way through--too frightening for me. I have watched 'Rear Window' all the way through. Freaky movie. Duh. All of Hitchcock's movies are freaky.
5. Would you rather spend time at the library, the mall, a craft store or home?
This is tough. It's a toss up between home and the library. Wait. Someone else cleans the library. I have to clean my house. Bring on the library.
6. Which Disney princess is your favorite? (Or Disney character, if you are a guy)
7. What kind of art is your favorite?
The kind done my 3rd graders. And the smiles that go with the art. There is nothing better than a kid who is proud of artwork.
8. How do you feel about viral videos, that is, videos made by amateurs that end up on YouTube receiving thousands of hits?
Who thinks to do that stuff? And then, why do we watch it? It's like a bad car wreck--I know I shouldn't watch, but I just can't stop myself. There are some out there that are pretty darn funny. Like this one:
9. Where do you buy your jeans?
10. Tell me about your first automobile accident.
Oh geez. I don't even know if it counts as an accident. It was an accident but.....oh well. You can decide for yourself. I am 17 and I am driving a rockin' hot red Dodge Omni.
For those of you born after the 80's, a Dodge Omni was the car to have. Seriously. What the Gremlin was to the 70's, the Omni was to the 80's.
It's raining. I need to go Kmart for who knows what(shoes) and I park, hop out and head into the store.
Pretty soon I hear the intercom repeating what I think might be my tag and car model. Nah. That's not me. Again, the intercom. Nagnagnag. Would somebody get out there and take care of whatever it is?
Um. I think that someone is me.
Turns out, I put the car in neutral and didn't set the emergency break. Yep. It rolled out of the parking place and into some lady's Oldsmobile.
Let's just finish up by saying that I wasn't a very popular teenager at my house that day.
11. Have you ever been honest when you knew you would benefit more if you would be dishonest?
Do I have to answer this question? We all know that this is the story of my life.
12. If you were appointed "Ambassador to Aliens," what would you show and tell first about life on Earth? What would be the most difficult thing to explain?
I am going with the most difficult thing to explain would be thongs. And not the kind for your feet.