OK, Blogger Buds, The Random is back!
1. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Last week. My girls did it to me. I can't even tell you what they did but it was funny at the time. Fairly certain it was something inappropriate.
2. If you found $10 today, what would you do with it?
Eat lunch out. Fried food solves all.
3. Do you volunteer anywhere?
4. What is your favorite summertime veggie or fruit, and how do you eat it?
Watermelon. A fork and a little salt.
5. Is your social sphere (circle of friends) small, medium or large?
What social sphere? Isn't that why I blog? Because I have no social sphere...
6. When was the last time you attended a family or school reunion? How did that go?
Um. Yeah. I got nothing here. We had a family reunion for husbands people some time ago, but I can't really remember anything other than it was HOT.
7. When you're feeling blue, what is the best way someone can cheer you up?
Warm starch with melted dairy is guaranteed to cheer me up.
8. Have you taken a vacation this summer?
Yep. I took a vacation from cooking. I announced it on a Saturday night--I said, "I have made my last meal for a week. I am not cooking. Nothing. I am on vacation." And I was. I went a whole week not going to the store or cooking a meal.
It was a great vacation. Wish you could have been here.
9. What is the most unnecessary item you carry with you all the time?
Money. Oh wait. I don't have any money so it must be unnecessary.
10. What is the best summer flick you have seen so far?
The movie of my life.
11. Describe a perfect summer day.
Donuts and coffee on the porch with my favorite people, a good book and some lemonade for the afternoon before a nap. An evening filled with my family and nothing but time.
12. Please a share a favorite photo from the summer so far!