We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Smart Like That

So those of you who know me pretty darn well know that I married an amazing man.  I don't always appreciate how many things he does for me WITHOUT even being asked.  Case and point.....it was my turn to host my bunco group.  12 hungry ladies who throw a mean die.  I have had a nasty cold and was functioning at a low level.  He cleaned my kitchen, he cleaned the bathroom, he came home early and just jumped in.  He did dishes afterward. 

And he still had time to write this awesome post......go ahead.  It's worth your minutes. 

Whose name is on your foot? 

More on my ladies function....even have some pictures....just sayin'. 

2 comments:

Kim said...

You are right. It was definitely worth my time. Thanks for sharing. Hope you feel better!

Joyce said...

Loved that post of your hubs...feel better soon!


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17