We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Friday, November 12, 2010

Fall Ball 2010

Just a few pics....because my 'subjects' weren't all that cooperative. 


 I love my house except when I want to take pictures.  I just don't have a great place to take great pics.  10 foot ceilings and bad lighting don't help the situation.

Brother and Sister......




Friends.....



The BF.....


I did ask him to show me his hands....



Yyyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh.  Not even sure what is going on here....


Group photo....the two on the right really didn't want these shots.... but whatta ya do?  Frack is one bossy girl so options are limited.  Bonus for them....they also work together. 







And no.  She wasn't supposed to be in this picture.  I wonder if I can crop her out....


We only have to stay awake for another 90 minutes and they will be home.  Who starts a dance at 10:00 anyway?!  The stuco sponsor and I--we're gonna visit...Just Sayin'.

No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17