1. What is the most amazing weather you've ever seen?
Hands down, the Ice Storm of December 2007. Completely amazing how beautiful an ice storm is given the damage ice does. I remember waking up and being in awe of the beauty in the world. Four days later when our electricity was restored, I was the happiest girl in the whole USA.
2. What is a sound or noise you love?
Little kids in church.
3. Do you like seafood? What's your favorite seafood dish?
Do you mean like real live seafood or fish sticks and macaroni and cheese seafood? Because I really do like fish sticks. And shrimp baskets from the DQ. But real live seafood like squid or octopus or even lobster? Eh. Not so much.
4. What part of your day requires the most patience?
The getting out of bed part of my day. Yikes! I do not like to get out of bed. Especially this time of year...it's very warm and cozy under those blankets and the heat nazi is keeping it rather chilly in our house.
5. What's your favorite shade of blue?
6. Do people underestimate you?
7. When was the last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Last Friday. I needed to do something I didn't really want to do.
8. Insert your own random thought here....IS THAT what your wearing? Really.