We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Prom 2009

None of these pictures are of anyone related to me....thankfully, I spent a relaxing day baking cookies and paying bills--the mom's of these kids spent their day a little differently!

I snapped a few pics of our HS kids on the 'red carpet'--175 to be exact--but I am only sharing a few with you!

I am always moved by how grown up they all seem when they put on formal attire....can't they just be little forever?

No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17