We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Monday, March 1, 2010

The Music of My Life

....Sometimes I feel like Jessie James still trying to make a name knowin, nothing's gonna change what I am...I was a young troubadour when I rode in on a song and I'll be an old troubadour when I'm gone....





The man has a way with words.  And wranglers.  Just sayin'.

2 comments:

michelledunn said...

I got to see him in concert last week and he definently has a way with wranglers ;) Oh yeah, and he sings good too.

Mrs. E said...

Love George! And in the words of the M-I-L, "He could eat crackers in my be any day!" Yep, I couldn't believe she said it!


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17