1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
Mexican. Just had it in a pinch on Monday night. I was at the store at 6:10 and we were eating dinner at 6:40.
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
Good hair. Bad hair can just ruin everybody's day.
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
My sofa. I am dibbing the sofa for Friday night. So if you are in my gene pool, plan accordingly.
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
My 'people' eased on over to the big butt line instead of the big boob line. Praise the God of gene pool issues.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
....Was thin and beautiful and lovely to visit. Oh wait. It's still true today.
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
This was hard. I had to poll my people. And the people said....pencils. Or root beer. Thin and crispy pizza. Can you tell that I live with a bunch of comedians? It's not as fun as it seems.
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
I do NOT like the sound of running water. You know like those beautiful ponds people put in their yards with those little waterfalls that sound like babbling brooks?
The sound of soothing water sounds makes me want to pee down my leg. My children tease me that they are going to choose a nursing home for me that has a huge water feature right in the center. Paybacks are hell. Buy stock in Depends.
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
Keep my mouth shut.
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Keep my mouth shut. No really.
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
Friday at 1 pm. School's dismissed!