1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
Getting out of bed this morning. It's just too hard to pull back those covers and jump into the world. 12 get-ups.
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
I look forward to the day I sleep through the night. Oh wait. I have gene pool issues--I am my grandmother's child and will probably sleep through the night....NEVER. If I sleep through the night more than twice in a week, I am lucky. I usually spend 30 to 60 minutes going to sleep. I watch TV, read or play my nintendo DS.
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
Who says I have fashion style?
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
I am only impulsive shopper at the grocery store. I bought on brand graham crackers and already made frosting.
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
I better not be wearing underwear or else. Enough said. And I mean it. NO UNDERWEAR. I will haunt you....
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
Coffee and a newspaper.
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
Homemade country white bread with homemade peach jam. And real butter.
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
Grouchiness. It's a gene pool issue. I know that some of you are thinking that I have already developed this trait. If you are related to me, shut it. If you are not, then shut it. We all have faults.
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
Getting my foot out of my mouth. I constantly blurt stuff out and later think why on earth did I say that out loud? Like the answer to number 9.
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
The clean one. Oh wait, none of the rooms in my house are clean.
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
I drink caffeinated beverages. Just sayin'.