1. It costs nothing to smile and say thank you.
2. Commenting and complaining ARE the same thing. Be wise with the words you choose.
3. I learned a long time ago that the smartest person I know gave birth to me. Thanks, Mom.
4. Be nice. Nobody cares how smart you are if you aren't a nice person.
5. If you make a mess (um...BP), clean it up.
6. Doing the right thing is the hardest thing to ever do right.
7. Honesty is the best policy. (But see #2 and #4.)
8. Sometimes no matter what, life simply isn't fair.
9. Trust your instincts. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it.
11. Go to church.
12. Find your joy and live it. Just sayin'.