Then I thought I might post my own 12 questions. Yeek! There is a reason that Lid is taking a break. I couldn't come up with 3 interesting questions that I wanted to answer.
So here is what I came up with. Each Wednesday in June I am going to share 12 of something. 12 blogs to visit, 12 books to read, 12 things your mom forgot to mention about men, and 12 tips. Pretty dang clever, huh? I can feel your excitement slash anticipation mounting. No. Really.
First up. 12 Blogs.
12 Blogs to Read
These aren't in any particular order.....just random blogs I read often enough to claim to be a stalker slash follower. Admitting your addiction is the first step, right?
1. Kim's County Line--Now, I don't know this person personally but I feel like I do. She hails from my part of the state, used to write for my hometown newspaper (I can remember reading her when I was
little younger when I lived there) and her sister and her people are some of my favorite people.
2. My Sisters Farmhouse--Again, I don't know this gal but I feel like I do. She's ridiculously funny and thinks deeply. She's thought provoking and well, kind of crazy.
3. Big Mama--She's just funny. And real. I like real.
4. An Oregon Cottage--She posts recipes, tips on saving money, gardening, home improvement, and just some really great stuff.
5. Cake Wrecks--Who puts this stuff on cakes? Cracks me up. Every. Time.
6. Whatever--She takes gorgeous pictures and I do mean GORGEOUS pictures. Bonus--she's funny. And I can relate to her post about all the noise.
7. Easy Street--She ROCKS! I met her through the blog sphere and found out that we had many connections in the real world--like the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. Pretty incredible.
8. Life in a Small Town--I can relate to Miss Mary on many levels. Teacher. 3 kids. Small town. Catholic. It's amazing how much we have in common and yet, have never and probably won't ever meet in person. That's what the internet can do for you.
9. Life as We Know It--Praise God for people who are braver than I am. I am amazed at this young family's ability to adapt in a very foreign country. And she's having a baby.
10. Tipnut--the title tells it all.
11. Good and Cheap Eats--recipe blog. Usually with real food--and stuff we can get around here.
12. High Farming--Amazing. And they live right here. He's a teacher. She's working on being a nurse. 4 kids. 4 GIRLS.
So this wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, either. Again, my computer with all my bookmarks is in the shop, so I really had to think outside of my box.
Anyway, take some time to visit some or all of these blogs, leave comment love so they know you were there and have a wonderful Wednesday! Just sayin'.