1. Have you ever been on a real sleigh ride? How about the warm weather version - a carriage ride?
Nope. And I am not going anytime soon.
2. What's your policy on 'chain mail'...you know, the emails you receive that are often some sort of poem/blessing/good wish that ask you to send it on to 10 or 12 friends? Do you delete without opening, read and trash, read and trash and then worry you won't be blessed/lucky/protected? Do you delete the sender from your contacts or just go ahead and send the love onward?
Read and Delete. Most of the time. Unless it's really good, then I delete it as well.
3. Who is your favorite character in any of the Christmas movies and why?
Ralphie from A Christmas Story. He's just so...well...typical boy.
4. Share a favorite quote.
What comes around goes around. My mom always used those words to comfort me.....and as usual, she. was. right. The go around part isn't so fun, though. I must say after getting a couple of go arounds in the not-so-recent past, I am much more careful with my words and actions. Hard to believe, but very true.
5. What's your favorite holiday scent?
Clean laundry. Because having all the laundry clean is an official holiday, right?
6. Does the Christmas season stress you out? In what way?
7. What's the best thing about your life right now?
My heating pad. I get great comfort from knowing that each night when I get into bed, I am going to lay on that heating pad. And I don't share. Don't touch it for any reason.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I believe that there are some people out there who do not realize that I hold the power.