We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Is There.....

Anything better than a sleeping baby? Nope. There is nothing better.

This guy came for a date with College Girl but liked me better. As usual. He crawled up on my lap and laid his head upon my shoulder, snuggled right in and a few pats later....was asleep for 2 hours.

Yep. I held him the ENTIRE time. It was pure bliss.


I finished my book while he was napping. It was pure bliss.


And then I took a little nap. It was pure bliss.


Thanks to College Girl for this lovely shot. Watch. Your. Back. Sisterfriend.

Just sayin'.

No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17