We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today

Please pray for me. All day.

Why?

Because I am going shopping with these people:
Do I have to? I hate shopping. Unless it is on the internet or for groceries. I love the grocery store. But shopping with these people? Not so much.

Frick and Frack are buying new bicycles.

College Girl and Frack are on the search for swimsuits. Oh joy of joys. Ever been shopping with girls for swimsuits? Poke my eyes out with a fork why doncha? It would be easier than swimsuit shopping.

And I am on a mission for fabric for a quilt. Good luck with that is what you are saying right now. Shut. Up.

Oh and College Girl's cell phone has issues....sooooooooooo....off to the phone store.

And we were supposed to have left 30 minutes ago.

Dang it. Just sayin'.

No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17