We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Randomness

This is the day.
And this picture is how I feel.
Fuzzybuthappy.



These kids were in my life last year. I will miss them soooooo much. They were a great class.....we did ok considering I was the teacher...and right now I have no idea who my new kids will be.....I am excited to meet them but at the same time I am a nervous wreck. Again, Fuzzybuthappy.

Here are 3 of my favorite people in the world. This is how I see them in my mind's eye. I lovelovelove this picture because it is so them. I bet this picture is 12 years old. Take my mom advice...date your pics as soon as you get them. Time goes too fast.....again....Fuzzybuthappy.


Today is my nephew's 21st birthday. I can remember waiting for the call to come that he was here..but he was so stubborn even then that he made us all wait. I wasn't married to his uncle yet but what a feeling it was to be a part of that day. He was the most handsome guy and you have never seen prouder people than on that day when the first Hays Grandson was born. I am very proud of our Jayhawker....and lucky to be his Aunt...and he likes me best. Again...Fuzzybuthappy.

Lake of the Ozarks, 2009. This is quite possibly the greatest picture ever of 5 of my favorite people. I love these people--especially that short one. She's the Hays Family glue....even though she's a retired person who just sits around. Gotta love those retired people. Really. Fuzzybuthappy.

Fuzzybuthappy.

It's a good feeling. Just sayin'.

No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17