National Parks as in a park ranger. Wouldn't that be a gorgeous job to wake up to every day? Think of it......The Badlands, The Everglades, Yellowstone or Yosemite.
2. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
I have no trouble with it. Their problem. Their deal. Admittedly, I am a big talker. It bites when I think that someone should apologize and it doesn't happen. For me, it goes with forgiveness, which is my sin of choice. I struggle so with forgiveness. It is so hard for me to forgive. And I offer it up and offer it up and for some reason I keep taking it back. It so hard for me to release it and let it go. Especially if it involves people close to me. People who I feel I have been wronged by, no big deal. People who have wronged those closest to me, extremely hard to forgive.
3. What is your favorite meatless supper?
Grilled cheese sandwiches. It is also my default meal. When I don't know what else to have, I default to a grilled cheese sandwich. Warm starch with melted dairy is my favorite food group.
4. Wednesday August 10th is National Lazy Day...will you be celebrating? If so, tell us how so we can be lazy too.
Probably not. School starts in less than a week and I have just under a gajillion things that I think need to be done.
5. As a child did you have any special back to school traditions and if so, what were they? If you're a parent did you carry on those traditions with your own children?
I did not. I think my mom was just glad school started again and my very naughty brother would something to keep him out of trouble. I was the kid who counted the days down to the first day of school as soon as school was out. I LOVED school.
For my children, I have taken a first day of school picture on the front porch. And I laugh at my kids when they look through the pictures and laugh at smaller versions of themselves.
6. Write a summer tongue twister.
Can't. Do. It. Have brain block.
7. Would you be interested in observing a surgery or do you turn away when the nurse brings out the needle?
Oh soooooooooooo not watching any kind of surgery. I don't even pretend that I could do body fluids of any kind. Hence, the reason I teach third grade.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Be who you are.