Or hate. But I have been chastised by a little friend of mine who pointed out that 'hate is such a strong, harsh statement. Surely you mean you dislike it greatly'. Yep. That's what I meant to say.
Anyway, I took this idea from here. She rocks. And someday I am going to meet her in person, hug her and tell her to her face that she makes my day everyday.
1. Drama. Social media allows us to live our lives out loud. But seriously. I don't need to know everyone you dislike greatly. Or that you are with your 50 year old besties for adult beverages. Or on and on and on. When I post on FB, I really think about it.....400ish people are about the see this....do they really want to?
2. Control Freaks. Ironic coming from one, eh? Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop trying to control every situation at every turn. My plans are not God's plans. God's plans are. the. bomb. Let Him be the control freak.
3. Stale chips. How does this even happen? Chips are meant to be eaten in one setting.
4. Soap slivers. What can I say? I just like a full bar of soap. When the soap gets down to a sliver, I pitch it and get a new bar. There. I confessed.
5. People who automatically assume that I am a mess because my youngest children are heading into their senior year and will graduate in May and head off to college next year at this time. Yes, it's scary. And yes, it's time. I am excited for them. They are meant to grow up. They are NOT meant to live with me forever. Really. REALLY. I mean really. Coach and I are dying to have sex on the counters and we can't do that if our children are home. Just sayin'.