We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

HP



Volume 40?
Wow! 40 is a lot!
Unless we're talking years and then its a little. ahem.

1. Using what's in your frig right now what sort of meal would you be able to make for guests who are knocking at the front door this very minute?

I have homemade refried beans in my freezer that I can make into a tasty bean dip by adding taco spice then topping with sour cream and shredded cheese.  Warm it  while I am throwing together cheese quesadillas and prestochango!  I have a meal. 

2. What is something about yourself that you hope will change but that probably never will?
I am ever so thankful that my people got in the big butt line and not the big boob line.  I will never have a not big butt.  

3. What's something about yourself that you hope will never change?
The ability to make others laugh. 

4. Do you usually send serious or funny greeting cards? Why?
Funny.  Laughter is great medicine. 

5. Bird watching, shell gathering, or star gazing- your choice for whiling away the hours?
Star gazing.
6. Do you double or triple check things? If so, what?
Yep.  My zipper. 

7. What's your favorite place for people watching?
Anyplace where there are people.  

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Everybody has baggage.  And it ain't all pretty.  Just sayin'.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Thanks for the chuckles!

Mrs. E said...

Soooooo...love the last one!


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17