...I don't care how much money you have, you are just plain stupid. And as usual, there are many more where this one came from .
2. I had an unfortunate incident at the car wash late last week. It reinforced my low tolerance for stupidity. My stupidity, that is.
3. Budget cuts stink eggs.
4. Drew Brees or Peyton Manning? I always choose my team by the cutest quarterback and the color of their costumes.
5. I am living for March 14, 2010 at 2 a.m.
6. We have been paper plate free for 3.5 weeks. Amazing. I actually think there have been times that my son has chosen not to eat because he would have to use a 'real' plate. (It's the washing of the dishes he's trying to avoid--I love that boy!)
7. 8 days.
8. "Don't mess with the bull, young man. You'll get the horns." Name that movie.
9. Murphy's Law states, "If you don't finish a post, but schedule it, count on the internet being down when you are trying to finish it." Ugh.