I am tired. Very, very tired. The end.
1. Have you ever fired a gun or shot a bow and arrow?
Bow and arrow. Girl Scout camp late 1970's. I loved Girl Scout camp. Heck, I loved being a Girl Scout.
2. Do you know where your childhood best friends are?
Yes. She lives in her grandmother's house, therefore if I need her, I can find her.
3. Do you usually arrive early, late, or on time?
Depends. Church? A little early. School? If I left on time, then I would worry about being there on time. Ballgames? Almost always late. Do I go anywhere else? Not so much.
4. Are you more of a New York or California type?
I am going with California. Small town California. Sandy beaches and warm weather ALL THE TIME. Right now I cannot tell you how much I hate cold weather. I am hoping that I wore that horrible, terrible pink sweater I have worn every week since November for the last time today.
5. Do you have a special ring tone?
Why yes. Yes, I do. Let me share....
Yep. Jealous? I think that I have a friend that calls me while she's in the same room with me just so she can hear my ring. No more love on the run.....
6. What is your favorite type of chip?
Lays. Freshly opened bag. They ARE a source of potassium.
7. Best comedy you've ever seen is ....
The Hangover. Do not watch this with your under high school age children. Totally inappropriate and yet...I laughed until I cried 17 times.
The Ref. The most appropriate use of the F bomb ever.
Airplane. I paid money to see this movie and I can say that my children think that this is a hilarious flick.
Caddyshack. Greatest ever. The pool scene is classic.
Ferris Bueller. Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
Fast Times at Ridgemont High. All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine.
Fletch. Coach and I watched this on our first date. Oh yeah, it's a date movie.
8. Have you ever cut your own hair? To quote Dr. Phil, "How'd that work for ya?"
9. If you were going to have an extreme makeover, would you rather it be about your house or your personal self?
Gosh. This is tough. I really could use a new kitchen and bathroom--OK. I could use a new every room. But I announced today that I was throwing away all my winter clothes at the end of this season of hell and starting over for next winter. So I could use a personal self makeover--cuz this muffin top I am sporting isn't as cute on a 43 year old as it is on a 3 year old. No lie.
10. Are you allergic to anything?
Cleaning. Grading papers. Cold weather.
11. Why is it so hard to change?
Not sure about this one. As long as you make it seem like it was my idea, I'm in.
12. One last question dedicated to February love: CS Lewis said, "To love is to be vulnerable." Please share one example of that assertion or share any thought you'd like to about this topic.
Stinks eggs but it is part of living life. It hurts worse when it's your kids. Just sayin'.