2. In 1967, the average cost of a house was $14,250.
3. My mom sent me a little something for my birthday:
4. I am the oldest child in my family. I am also the oldest grandchild. And you can tell.
5. Gas was $.33 a gallon the day I was born. Really.
6. I weighed 8 pounds 15 ounces at birth. I was also breech. When my mom tells the story, I feel like a heel. It had to hurt. Seriously. Oh, and I was approximately 3 weeks overdue. They did that in the 60's.
7. Other famous people born on this day:
8. There are 6 people that live in our community who have birthdays today. Happy Birthday to Kelly, Rich, Braden, Amanda, Jenna and Me! What a great day to be born!!
9. This is the first year in awhile that I do not get to sit in a gym on my birthday.
10. I love my birthday...just sayin'.