1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be?
Swimming. I do love that sport and I can actually participate because it doesn't involve running.
2. Do remember a specific Olympic moment from the past?
Actually, I do. Nadia Comaneci in 1976. I very much wanted to be a gymnast as I am sure every little girl did at that point. She was just amazingly spectacular to watch. It was mesmerizing.
3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics?
4. If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in?
Bossiness. Ask my brother.
5. Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage?
Nope. I have people and that is all I know. They spoiled me rotten and loved me to death, so who really cares?
6. Do you enjoy sleeping late?
Um. Well. Yes. But it's not so much sleeping late as much as not getting around. I love to sit, drink coffee and read the newspaper. I can wear my pajamas for a long time. My friends have seen me in my robe on several occasions.
7. Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how?
Nope and yep. I hope I never have to use it.
8. Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why.
Greece. I think it seems like a very romantic place.
9. Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically?
I keep pointing out cute boys to College Girl. Does that count? Of course, if her face freezes like that, then she won't ever get a husband.
10. What is the last book you read?
The Help and I highly recommend it.
I hate underwear. They're just stupid.
12. What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant?
Cheeseburger and fries. Just sayin'.