We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Monday, March 23, 2009

My Husband's Secret Addiction

Nope...It's not me. I know that's what you all thought.

And nope...it's not sports related. Breeeeatheeeee. I know its hard to believe but its not.

It's this:



Guitar Hero. It really gets him....he sucks at it. Our kids get him to play just so they can laugh at...I mean...with him. He has all kinds of excuses....his pinky doesn't work. His middle finger just doesn't bend that way. Frankly, he just sucks. The boy is whitewhitewhite. Not a stitch of rhythm.

Here is Frack patiently waiting her turn and trying desperately not to laugh at him. It won't be long now......

He thinks he plays better if he sits down. Not so much....

She is the master of this game in our family.


Oh yeah....I suck at this game more than he does. I suck so bad that I won't even play. Just sayin'.

No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17