We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Thursday, March 12, 2009

So Excited!!

On Saturday......We are going to KC so that we can go to the Apple Store so I can get one of these:


OK...that's a lie. I am not going to buy it.

I am just going to hold it in my hand and smell it and rub it and memorize every little thing about it.

I am not buying anything. Really.

My son has saved and saved for a camera so we are stopping in Topeka to look at camera's.

We are going on to KC so we can take my youngest child's ipod touch to the Apple store to be worked on. We hope it can be worked on. I am not buying anything. Really.

And we are going to hang out at Cabela's and Nebraska Furniture Mart and probably Old Navy. I am not buying anything. Really, I am not.

And we are going to eat out. At a real restaurant....where they bring your food to the table.



No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17