We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pre No Word Monday

So on Mondays, I post a picture and I always title it...No Word Monday. Most of you know that the whole no word thing is a KILLER for me. It is nearly impossible for me not to comment....and it is commenting, not complaining....on anything.

So I am posting this info tonight so I can use words to tell you this......I HATE WINTER! I want summer! And it's not because I am a teacher....it's because I like warm. A lotlotlot.

I want winter to be over so that there can be kids playing and water here.

Can you guess what my picture is going to be? Tune in on Monday to find out!

No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17