We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Way Back Wednesday


So this is March 1987.

And yes, we look just like this now. Really, we do...in my head. Again, nice hair I am sporting and WOW! Big Guy hasn't had that much hair on his head for a while now. On his back--you bet.

We had been dating a little over 3 months at the time this picture was taken. I am pretty sure we were at a church function. Cake and punch with some nice mints along with mixed nuts.

Do you believe me? Really.

Do you see how my husband looks in this photo? He looks like this in 90% of the photos his mother has of him as a child.

Need I say any more about the fruit of his loin? (See post below)

1 comment:

Ann said...

OMG!!!!! Mr. H. was hot!!!! Too, too funny!!!! Love the bangs your sporting!!!


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17