We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Way Back Wednesday

The 80's called...again...and they want their uniform back.....
We hosted a sub state game on Tuesday and our Spirit Boys showed up in this uniform.
It was hilarious!!
I happened to be sitting next to someone who attended our high school and
she kind of thought she might have worn this uniform to play basketball!
He looks GOOD......not so much. He lasted until halftime and he slid into his regular clothes. Praise God.





So I got to thinking, I bet I have picture SOMEWHERE of me in my glory days....the 80's.....and after some serious thinking and some serious digging to the bottom of my cedar chest (which is a whole 'nother post--why do I have every birthday I have ever gotten?????) I found just what I was looking for. This picture.....

Can you find me?

If you click on the picture it will enlarge so you can REALLY see!! Be careful...it's scarier than you think!

Leave a comment to let me know!

5 comments:

J said...

I couldn't do it. You will have to tell us some day. I do love the color of those uniforms!

Ann said...

Um....not sure but my guess is number 31 on the back row. Too funny!!!

Ann said...

Hummmmmmmm. well this is a total shot in the dark here and Im not real sure because it came down to two people. I think it is either 25 or maybe the asst coach. :)

Love Shane

vickisherbert said...

31. Totally 31. I knew it in a nanosecond. Abby, on the other hand, couldn't guess. I'll tell you sometime what she said!

Jolie said...

I knew it was you immediately, #31..You haven't changed a bit!!!


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17