I have some great stuff for Food on Friday...check back on Friday!!
1. Define a great relationship.
Trusting in one another. Laughter and tears. Unconditional forgiveness.
2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
McDonald's on Saturday. QP with cheese, no onions. Fries and a Dr. Pepper. I do love McDonald's--it's a toss up between a fish filet or a quarter pounder.
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
Chocolate Lab. Lady Sophia Jean Hays. Sophie Dog. Yes, she is named after her Granny. And Granny is so proud.
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
That my mom wouldn't have had to work so hard.
6. Who's the funniest person you know?
7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
Nope. And not the night before either. And not the night before that. It's not fun. I am my grandmother's child. I am a worrywart and a nervous nelly. I worry way too much. I try to turn those worries over to the Lord but I just keep taking them back.
8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?
Really? It's only Wednesday?
9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY
Fried, baby, fried. I do love fried food. It's comfort food for me. Fried chicken, fried cheese, fried potatoes, fried fried fried.
10. Are you afraid of the dark?
Not anymore. I sure was as a little girl, or I should say younger girl because I was never little. And I am not really sure why I was scared of the dark. We didn't live in a huge house and my room was off of the living room and there was a bathroom between my mom's room and mine. Strange.
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Oh yeah. I knew it from the time I could answer the question when grown-ups asked it. I can remember sitting in class as a third grader thinking, "Well, this is stupid. When I grow up and I am the teacher, we aren't doing it this way." And we don't. I could play school for hours and hours as a kid. Yep. I knew I was going to be a teacher.
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
I hate these kind of touchy feely questions. It is practically impossible to choose just one. Beautiful? Humorous? Bitchy? Blunt? Amazon like?(that's two, but....) Sarcastic? Puffy? Bloated? Graceful? Wait, no. Scratch that one. Loud? Hard worker? Bossy? Cook? Organized? Take your pick. Unless you are related to me, then shut it. Just sayin'.