This week's random dozen came with rules.....danged ol' rules....I have been trying to follow them, really I have....Enjoy....
This picture is a clarification for question 1:
1. How do you feel about "Gladiator" sandals, also called "Roman" or "Jesus" sandals? A fashion yea or nay?
Unless you weigh 98 pounds dripping wet holding a brick eating a sandwich--they are not a fashion statement.
2. What is your favorite pizza?
The kind made by someone else.
3. There are plans in the works to sell roughly 1,000 items from Star Trek: The Experience in Las Vegas. This means you could buy Picard's chair for your family room. If not a Star Trek item, what prop, background, set, etc. from what TV or movie would you buy if you could?
Could I get Gary and Val Ewing's house on Knotts Landing?
4. Name a local food or restaurant that your area is famous for.
The local donut shop. People come home for those donuts. And my kids are so spoiled that they don't eat donuts from other places.
5. What is your current favorite snack?
It seems as though my foot has been in my mouth a lot. So I guess it's my favorite snack.
6. Hypothetical: You are required to be a reality show contestant. Which show would you choose based on your probability of success? (You cannot choose "none.")
A. Dancing with the Stars
B. Biggest Loser
Or D. Amazing Race. I am pretty sure I could have some fun on that show. Who wants to sign up with me? No one that is related to me. They all laugh until they choke and have to be saved whenever I mention how good I would be at that game. Turds.
7. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, how clean is your vehicle's interior?
At first I was going to say 5. But due to recent events, I have had to change what I roll with and so I am going with a 3. Coach and I were forced to swap rides. Another post for another day.
8. It doesn't feel like Spring until _________.
Birks and painted toes.
9. Something that made you laugh really hard recently is ____.
My children quoting The Hangover. Or Monty Python. Or Shrek.
10. Tell me about a goal you're working toward.
Keeping my mouth shut with out inserting my foot in my mouth in order to keep it shut.
11. Share a thought-provoking or inspiring quote this week.
“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. I'll always be with you.”
--Winnie the Pooh
12. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you
Food. I make it good.