We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Crazy Love

I lovelovelove Michael Buble'. Breathe in. Breathe out. In. Out. In. Out.

This isn't news to any of my people. In fact, they would tell you that they are sick of hearing how much I lovelovelove Michael Buble'. I think my infatuation with him started when I saw the movie The Wedding Date. Oh I love Dermott Mulroney, too. That's him in the picture below.


Oh my. Be still my beating heart.

Probably the reason I love the movie, The Wedding Date, is because it has awesome music. All my favorite movies do. They might not have the greatest story...but fantastic music makes up for any mediocre story.

But I love Michael Buble' more. I purchased his latest album which hit iTunes on October 9. That's a lie. I told my kids that I wanted that album and handed them an iTunes card and said...."BUY IT! NOW!" And for once in their sweet little lives, they did what I said. Miracles really do happen.

I burned a copy (again, a lie...my son did it for me but, hey I can do it if I have to) for the car, school and a very special friend who has seen him in concert. I hate her. I think her husband loves her more than mine loves me.

All the songs are wonderful...but this is my most favorite....I listened to it on repeat for about 4 hours.





Isn't he dreamy? I could listen to him sing to me all day...it would be even better if he didn't wear a shirt. Just sayin'.

1 comment:

The Rankins said...

We must be on the same wave length this week! Lovelovelove too! I bought his CD the day it came out too! My faves are 3,4,5,7,12,13...there are always a couple that I don't like though...


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17