We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fixed!

My very good friend sat down today and fixed my screwed up blog. This isn't the first time she has fixed one of technology screw ups...and it probably won't be the last. But I am telling you that all I can say is......

Thank you from the deepest part of my heart....
I love you and I owe you pumpkin muffins.

And I promise to make them just as soon as I remember to buy pumpkin...just sayin'.

1 comment:

Robin Crimmin said...

You're Welcome !! Luv my Friends !! Anytime !!


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17