We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oh My...

Yep. That's what I said.

Of course, that is what I said.

What you see here is two girls who were actually on their second attempt at this little stunt. They started in the dining room and walked to the kitchen. I missed the mounting part....due to the fact that I was in another room longing to crawl into that rectangular shaped object calling my name....

And yes. Their brother just stood and watched. He didn't say one word. He just looked at them.



And their dad. Didn't even flinch.

All I could think was how I was going to explain this one to the emergency room personnel. Just sayin'.

No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17