We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

No Excuses

I am tired of...well. I bet you will understand after you watch this:



I am working on this...No Excuses. Just sayin'.

p.s. I didn't find this on my own. My husband posted it on his blog and I blogcopied him...he received it from a former player who thought this message had been drilled into his head by Coach Hays. Maybe Coach needs to start drilling in my head....

No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17