We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Monday, December 1, 2008

I AM a Princess!

We had the opportunity to help with some little people at a wedding on Friday. Once this little one was dressed and ready to go, she told her entourage, "I A PRINCESS!!" She loved her dress, shoes, hose and especially her hair. It was really great hair....and she knew it! This is one of my favorite pics of the whole day.....she was SOOOOOOO excited to have a basket of flowers! What a gift!



This is her cousin.....he is a handsome devil. He was wonderful.....he did everything he was asked. His people can be proud of him....he's a good boy.



I love this picture of them....cousins who were listening to someone that we all love....a bossy Aunt who was taking photos and photos and photos and photos and photos..........and if we are lucky the pics might make it on her blog!



Here she is with her mom....hiding from me and her bossy Aunt....her mom is gorgeous!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Now...who is this bossy Aunt that you are talking about? I thought that Lindsey and Jessie were really nice that day. Now...do we need to talk about who was really being bossy that day...MISS KYLIE. Dang...set me back about 10 years now. Just kidding! I had a great time with you and thanx sooo much for all that you do! I don't know what we would do with out you, Walleta, and your kids! Love!


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17