We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MORE Hays Family

This is Mom and Dad Hays. This is what you look like when you have spent 50 Christmas's together. I hope I look as good as she does after I have spent 50 Christmas's with my Hays man!


These two hate to have their picture taken. In fact, I had tried all day to get my sister-in-laws picture.....and finally did when she wasn't looking.....but she still wasn't too happy about it. And my father-in-law usually puts his hands in front of his face and does something silly so I got lucky with him also.


This is the second oldest brother and his family. They did this under duress....and I only snapped one before they got up! Stink Pots!


This is the baby brother! He will be 40 next month and we were all giving him crap about being "a man of a certain age". For some reason, their son was no where to be found so he missed out on the picture! Too bad....he's a cute boy!


This is the second youngest brother and his family. This isn't the best picture I have ever snapped, but the boys were sitting somewhat still so I took what I could get!

My husband is the 4th child. His one and only sister(green sweater....making faces from yesterdays post) is the 3rd child. The Texas brother is the oldest. 5 boys and one girl--ages 49 to almost 40, 5 daughter-in-laws--ages young and hot--really hot, 14 grandchildren--ages 27 to 6--and one great-grandchild.....man, Mom and Dad Hays look really good!!!

No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17