We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The 80's Called And They Want Their Shorts Back


June 1989......This photo is almost 20 years old. Quit laughing right now! Especially if you are in my gene pool. I mean it. Stop laughing.

I look GOOD...really good. Well, I mean 20 years ago I looked good.

How about my hair? It was 1989....and I lived the 80's.

Those other three look...well, hairy. None of them have anywhere near that much hair on their heads these days...on their backs, maybe. Just sayin'.

And the last time I checked, um, my legs....they looked, well, thicker. And maybe a little jiggly. OK OK a lot jiggly. Man, I miss those legs from the 80's!

One question....Who let me wear those shorts and why are they pulled up so high???

No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17