We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Way Back Wednesday


Remember When They Were Cute?

I think College Girl might have been 7 and FrickandFrack 3. Or they might have been 6 and 2. Or 8 and 4. Um, not really sure. Time goes too fast. And I didn't write on the back of the photo because at this stage of our lives, we were just lucky to have a picture. Heck, I am not even sure if I took this picture.

In my mind they still look like this....all cute and sweet and innocent. Kinda like I still look 22 in my mind. Well, maybe 23.

And this is when they liked me best...because I was in charge of the snacks. They still like me best....they just don't know it.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Oh, they are soooo cute!!! That is how old I think the kids should be too!!! I love your Way Back Wednesdays!!!!


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17