We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's a Good Thing I Love Her!

See this?


And you know its supposed to look like this, right?


But due to this.....


All I have is a large ball of knotty yarn (which I work on unknotting while waiting for photos to upload on blogger--could it be any slower??!!). And before you get all "mom" on me, I did have it picked up and put away in a room with a door. It's just that she has figured out how to get that door open and what a playground for a dog that room is!! We caught her with this yarn--she was on her third skein--and she looked at us like "What Did I Do?" I LOVE THIS DOG....I LOVE THIS DOG.....I LOVE THIS DOG!

No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17