We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Stuff To Think About.......

1. Man, a person who intentionally becomes a dental hygienist must have some mental issues. Imagine that you want to scrape teeth with a metal instrument. All day. Day after day.

2. Does Target know that I can't resist that freshly popped popcorn at 5:30 on Tuesday night? After I have had my teeth scraped by that crazed dental hygienist? Popcorn....oh yeah. Bring it on.

3. Why are chocolate Teddy Grahams the greatest thing ever invented?

4. How come I don't realize that I had a good thing until it was gone?

5. Why is it sooooooooo thrilling to see my nephew on TV during a basketball game? We laughed at him because he could see himself on the jumbo tron. He looked like....well, like my nephew.

6. Why am I awake at 3:30 every night? TV stinks eggs at 3:30.

7. Who invented Rice Krispy Treats? They should be shot.

8. Is it really the size of the dog that matters? Or is the size of the bite in the dog?

9. Why will teachers eat anything? I mean anything.

10. Ever notice that the naughty kids are never absent?

No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17