We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Friday Night

First home football game last night. We didn't win. We did score, I think. Funny, how I didn't pay total attention to the game.

I didn't try to pay attention. I was pretty darn tired. I prayed for rain so I could stay home. I am a fair weather fan of the band. One of my friends who sits in our section laughed at me when I shared that information. She wondered what I would do at home...and I told her that I would clean the bathroom. How did it get so gross?

Pregame. Twirlers look good. Can't see trumpet boy....


Here he is.....smiling, of course. That boy.

My favorite ball boy....he is TOO cute! I miss him.....

Halftime show...



Video of twirlers....and I think I got trumpet boy.....I am sure that there are a number of you going...more video of the twirlers...but the Grandma's like to see their grandchildren....(insert video here.....blogger has been processing the video for 2 hours....forget it already...will try again later!!!!)

Well, I am off to make blueberry muffins. And to clean the bathroom. Just sayin'.

No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17