We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Randomness

I should totally be ironing my pants right now......but Granny Pat told me that she misses me when I am gone and that I really need to post everyday....so here goes....

....volleyball last night. Pretty good. Varsity won. (insert picture here...blogger is REFUSINGREFUSINGREFUSING to upload my pics this morning) JV did not. Still fun--crowd was great gym was not. Man it was hot in there.

....I should totally be ironing my pants right now.

....We had cheesy beef enchiladas last night after VB. (insert picture here) Holy smokes! It had been awhile since I have made them and I had forgotten how good that meal is! Talk about comfort food...mmmmm.

....Opened our first jar of salsa from the batch we made on Sunday. (insert picture here) It could clear a lesser persons sinus cavity in .7 seconds.

....Did you know it's 9-9-09 and we have a very good friend who turns 49 today? (insert picture here) How cool is that? I bet nobody thought of this day 49 years ago when he was born.

....Did you see the moon over the weekend? (insert picture here)

....I should totally be ironing my pants right now. I don't usually iron during the week because I put together the clothes I am going to wear for the week on Sunday and I iron everything then. I guess I thought I didn't need any clothes this week. Head in butt because of the holiday on Monday is all I can claim.

....Update on biking to school. (insert picture here) I have ridden my bike twice a week and last week I made it 3 times. My book bag weighs around 12 pounds so it is a real workout for me. Why does my book bag weigh 12 pounds? Laptop, papers, wallet, phone, file folders of work and my lunch. It is more of a workout after school because it is uphill--and I am tired.

....Did you know it's Wednesday? I just figured that out....I will try to get Way Back Wednesday up later.

....I am going to iron my pants right now. Just sayin'. Have a great Wednesday.....

No comments:


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17