We need to find God, and he cannot be found in noise and restlessness. God is the friend of silence. See how nature--trees, flowers, grass--grows in silence; see the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence...We need silence to be able to touch souls. --Mother Teresa

Monday, December 28, 2009

The Music of My Life

Well.  I do love George Strait. 

I have seen him in concert several times.  Really.  If you ever get the chance to see him...take it.  And prepare to be in a spot pretty close to heaven.  I would go again.  And again. 

He just sings.  Oh.  And wears a cowboy hat and wranglers.

Wranglers. 

This song brings back many memories...just sayin'. 

 

2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

It doesn't hurt that he is adorable!! : )

kbrenz said...

I love King George. He almost looks the same as he did back when he did the chair. And the Wranglers, reminds me of all the fun I had taking classes on the north side of campus.


Your own soul is nourished when you are kind, but you destroy yourself when you are cruel. -Proverbs 11: 17