Thursday, December 3, 2009
1. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like?
Um. Sometimes I don't have a brain. A lot of the time I don't have a heart. Just ask the 3rd graders who are with me ALL day. Rarely do I have courage. And I am always trying to get home. Pretty much I am all of them.
2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why?
Prepare to be annoyed.
I plan my wardrobe on Sundays. I have done this for years. I get everything ready and hung up in the order that I am going to wear it. I iron. I check my socks and everything (even underwear). I plan my outfits around shoes. Due to some feet health issues, I am not supposed to wear the same pair of shoes 2 days in a row. Therefore, I must think of what to shoes to wear and plan the outfits accordingly.
3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without?
4. How many Christmas trees are in your home?
5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak?
Nope. Think of all I wouldn't be if I hadn't experienced heartbreak.
6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression?
No. The holidays return next year. It's a good feeling because time marches on.
7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music?
ABC 123. Billie Jean is not my girl she just claims I am the one. You wanna be tough better do what you can So beat it but you wanna be bad.
I could go on, but I think you get it.
8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma?
Excellent question. No good answer. We almost judge them for NOT getting the teeth fixed.
9. Enjoy horseback riding?
Mmmm...not so much.
10. Shoes--practical or stylish?
You can have both.
11. What was the name of your first pet?
Chico Douglas. She was a great dog.
12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done?
Zero. Di Nado. Not one flippin' gift. Just sayin'.
at 7:30 AM