1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?
Um. Yes. I do not share drinks. Or straws or forks. Ick.
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)
I really do not like grown ups. WAIT. I already knew that about myself. OK. I will man up on this one.
I have learned that I can write for fun. Even if nobody else is reading what I write, I enjoy writing. And I might be funny.
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations?
New Year's Day.
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:
A clean house. Totally clean house. Not just the rooms that don't have doors.
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)?
It sucks. I hate winter. I hate cold. I hate cold. And January takes FOR EV ER to get over....mainly because my birthday is in February and I do love my birthday.
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales?
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
Yep. Homemade egg rolls, 3 Stooges marathon and a few games with the family.
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?
Nothing comes to mind right now.
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.)
A romantic comedy.
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know.
Actual blogging on my blog...30 to 60 minutes. Blog stalking? Too much.
11. Who runs your household?
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010.
Gee. This is tough. Just one. I dream of being debt free.