2. Even when the naughtiest child in the class is gone, someone else steps up to take the job.
3. Listening to the laughter of children can soften even the hardest of hearts.
4. It's hard to play fair.
5. Quality really does count.
6. I believe that all bad days lead to really good days.
7. Two weeks from today. I am sure that it was the greatest day of my mother's life.
8. At 5:40 last night, there was still some sun shining.
9. What do you suppose she's got in that there purse? Bob Saget? Her sister? Sandwiches?
10. Research says that you make a 'memory' when you sleep. No wonder I can't remember jack! Just sayin'.