1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
This is going to sound like I am a pregnant person but I forging ahead with the information.....I recently happened upon a snack that will cover all my cravings--sweet, salty, healthy--pretzels dipped in peanut butter with a banana slice on top. I know, I know. Who craves healthy food? And yes, I cave every time. It's just better for everyone that way.
2. M & M's or Skittles?
M&M's all the way. Preferably peanut butter M&M's.
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
Um. Yeah. A while. I do not pop out of bed. And for land sakes, DO NOT talk to me until way later in the morning.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
I have never been and no, I don't want to go on a cruise. I am a motion sickness person and constant rocking doesn't appeal to me in any way, shape or form.
6. Who is your favorite actress?
Depends on the day. I enjoy Sandra Bullock and Debra Messing. Right now, I am really liking Julianna Margulies in The Good Wife. I can forgive her for Snakes on a Plane. Everybody has to eat and pay bills.
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
I plead the fifth on this one.
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
I enjoying spending time in the greeting card section of the store. Especially the humorous card section. I had a friend that I exchanged cards with for years. She never missed my birthday and we were always sending cards back and forth. I never knew how much that meant to me until she was gone.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
Every four weeks. On Thursdays. I am all about my hair. Currently, 'we' (as in the hairdresser) are letting my hair return to it's original color. This could be interesting. Or not.
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
Groceries. Shoes. Not necessarily in that order.
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
Do I have my school keys? Do I have my phone? Is the coffee pot off?