These questions come from Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee.....and join in the fun!
1. So I was thinking about how Jon Bon Jovi never seems to age much. His hair is smaller nowadays, but he still manages to look like a boy somehow. And then that made me think of the story of Dorian Gray. Question: If you physically lock in one age for yourself, which would you choose and why?
I am really good with the age I am. Next month I will be 43. I am good with it. We just had a 100 year old member of our community pass away and I am good with being 100. Life is what I make it.
2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?)
Coach says homemade noodles.
3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal?
4. When was the last time you danced in public?
June 2009 at a wedding dance.
5. Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer?
According to Coach and his assistant....A real dreamer. Coach and his ASSistant say that this question is too hard. They want to know why she doesn't ask something like are you a smartbunny or a dumbbunny(not the words they actually used)? They CLAIM they could answer that question.
6. As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well?
I have nice children.
7. Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show?
That's a real tough question. Otis? Barney? Aunt Bea? Opie? Definitely not Andy's annoying lady friend. I think I am going to go with Barney. He's my kind of guy. Conscientiously goofy.
8. On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?
9. Have you never been mellow? Have you never tried … to find a comfort from in side you? (Sorry, Jorge was singing that song just now, and it just seemed to be perfect timing as I was creating this week’s questions.) REAL question: What is your #1 driving pet peeve?
Nice blinker, buddy.
10. Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate?
Red. As in I was red hot stinkin' mad at 8:30 in the morning on Tuesday. Suffice to say it involved a copy machine.
11. If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be?
Bear. As in Winnie-the-Pooh.
12. What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day?
Driving my children to events.